Featured Post

Delicious Cherry Pie Update!

 


Hello again everyone!


Here is what I have so far for Delicious Cherry Pie! (Zip file at the link in the pictures at the bottom of the page)

My initial desire was to provide a black and white version with lineart and shading; however, that turned out to be too tight of a deadline. Here is the first draft of the comic, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the final version; depending on what the suggestion is, I may be able to do it.

I thank you very much for your support of me, and hope you enjoy what I currently have to offer. I plan on making more comics, animations and even games.

Previously, I mainly used this platform to just share sketches and commissioned drawings. Now I want to use this platform to publish finished products, because that is what has always excited me as a consumer of art.

teaser:


Some of the relevant tags:
Female: BBW, Milf, Lingerie, Big ass, Huge Tits, Pubic hair and cheating
Mixed: MMF, group, spitroast, double penetration, blowjob, hand job, Doggy-style, missionary, happy sex, pov and swinging.


Comments