Featured Post

New post, new focus

 Today Twitter, without so much as giving an explanation, has banned my account (Permanent Suspension). That being said, I am active on a variety of other websites as well as this, my very own website!


I will be looking into creating a Wix website as well for those of us who do not have a Gmail account to verify themselves with.


Thank you all so very much for supporting me throughout my artistic career, and I look forward to posting more of my work here on my blog and on my other sites; and taking more of your commission orders in the future.





Here is where you can go if you want to know how to contact me.


If you want to show support more directly, please consider buying something from my gumroad shop, or subscribing to me on Subscribestar.

Comments